Fantage Equality Group!
Hi! Welcome to Fantage Equality Group! Please, join us for a ton of fun!

Fantage equal rights means being as nice as you can to everyone on Fantage! Why don't you join now??? Will ya??

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the forum Guest! Congrats to our Trainee mods! This is our news feed. Winter theme coming very soon.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ThemeForest - Nice Hotel - HTML Template - RIP
Forum Rules. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 am by schgodr

» Final Draft 8 (Mac)
Forum Rules. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 am by schgodr

» Farmville 2 Hack Tool V5.7
Forum Rules. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:44 pm by schgodr

» Elloz Jelloz
Forum Rules. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm by 3_michelle_3

» hello i joinedd
Forum Rules. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Hey, Nice To see you!
Forum Rules. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Hello, umm Hi, Um hey.
Forum Rules. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Hey its Sharp.
Forum Rules. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:52 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Lori Here.
Forum Rules. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 pm by 3_michelle_3

Top posters
Anaira
Forum Rules. Vote_lcap1Forum Rules. Voting_bar1Forum Rules. Vote_rcap 
sj224
3_michelle_3
lieah
bunnyfan23
Heather
Strawberry2424
twilight_fan98
schgodr
ashley
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Forum Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sj224
Admin
sj224

Forum Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules.   Forum Rules. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Please Do Not Advertise.
You are not allowed to advertise in any part of the site unless it's your signature or the website part of your profile. Links to proffessional sites are fine. If you fell you have created on that is pro enough to be on the site then please PM me. A proffessional site would have rich text, well over 10,000 views, etc. All other sites belong in your signature and website part of your profile.

Account Idling
We will deactivate accounts that are inactive for 3 or more months. If you are going to be gone for sometime, for example, on a mission trip or having your computer repaired. If something unexpected happns then please create a new account but only under those circumstances only. You must post to be classified as active, not just chat.

Multiple Accounts
If you are found having more than one active account on my forum, Admin, you will be banned forever. For circumstances under which you should ever have multiple accounts please see Acount Idling, but there is no need for another account. If you were banned, but sorry, but we do not unban accounts.

Innapropriate Pictures and Language
Do not post innapropriate pictures and use clean language. The word crap is allowed, but please do not say badd wors or sensor out parts to make it seem clean. Censoring example: [F*ck]

Backseat Moderation
Backseat Modding is when you act like a mod but you aren't. There is a simple report button above posts that you can use.
When you suggest someone reads the rules that is not being a backseat mod, but when you tell people to stop breaking rules and things like that then you are.

Example of Backseat Mod wrote:
Stop Breaking the rules sj224! You are not allowed to advertise!

Bumping
Please don't bump in a topic over 2-3 weeks old. Bumping is when you post in an old topic. Please check the date.

Member/Nonmemberism.
This site is not for non member rights. It's about finding ways to support others on Fantage. Please do not make posts complaining you can't get the "cute" items like the members because it's fair because members paid.There are no possible ways you can get free membrship/member items so please do not post it.

Spam
Do not spam the site. Please try your best not to double post if it isn't important. If you are doing a story on the site, it's OK, and if you have questions PM me or a mod or admin.

Message to the Mods:
Please be pleasent with when speaking to new users. Welcome them while telling them about reading the rules and understanding.
Good Mod: Welcome to the Forum! I can almost guaruntee you'll like it. Please read and understand the rules and if you need help PM me, or a mod or an admin.
Bad Mod: Hello. Welcome to the forum. Read the rules and do not spam this forum.
A lot of people don't like it, and it's unwelcoming. This rule only applies when welcoming a new user.

Forum Owner: Sj224
Mods: None Yet
Trainee Mods: None Yet
Back to top Go down
https://fegforum.forumotion.net

Forum Rules.
Page 1 of 1