Fantage Equality Group!
Hi! Welcome to Fantage Equality Group! Please, join us for a ton of fun!
Fantage Equality Group!
Hi! Welcome to Fantage Equality Group! Please, join us for a ton of fun!
Fantage Equality Group!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage equal rights means being as nice as you can to everyone on Fantage! Why don't you join now??? Will ya??

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the forum Guest! Congrats to our Trainee mods! This is our news feed. Winter theme coming very soon.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ThemeForest - Nice Hotel - HTML Template - RIP
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 am by schgodr

» Final Draft 8 (Mac)
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 am by schgodr

» Farmville 2 Hack Tool V5.7
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:44 pm by schgodr

» Elloz Jelloz
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm by 3_michelle_3

» hello i joinedd
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Hey, Nice To see you!
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Hello, umm Hi, Um hey.
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Hey its Sharp.
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:52 pm by 3_michelle_3

» Lori Here.
Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 pm by 3_michelle_3

Top posters
Anaira
Do you know what's a pun there funny Vote_lcap1Do you know what's a pun there funny Voting_bar1Do you know what's a pun there funny Vote_rcap 
sj224
Do you know what's a pun there funny Vote_lcap1Do you know what's a pun there funny Voting_bar1Do you know what's a pun there funny Vote_rcap 
3_michelle_3
lieah
bunnyfan23
Heather
Strawberry2424
twilight_fan98
schgodr
ashley
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do you know what's a pun there funny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lieah

lieah

Do you know what's a pun there funny Empty
PostSubject: Do you know what's a pun there funny   Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am

ex:

Did you hear about the man who got his whole left side cut off, he's all right now

supposivly u are soppose to know the altinate meaning .

if you still don't get search on google: pun

ex2:I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me

seee helrious!
Back to top Go down
Anaira

Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what's a pun there funny   Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Not rlly, but they sound funny!
Back to top Go down
lieah

lieah

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what's a pun there funny   Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:41 pm

They Are
Back to top Go down
sj224
Admin
sj224

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what's a pun there funny   Do you know what's a pun there funny EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 pm

lol! Very Happy Ummm i can't think of any.
Back to top Go down
https://fegforum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what's a pun there funny   Do you know what's a pun there funny Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you know what's a pun there funny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Equality Group! :: Other :: Entertainment-
Jump to: